Thursday, November 12, 2015

Advancement opportunities and latest Children's Book Illustration

I had opportunities offered to me at my full time job as a Sous Chef, which I am now a lead cook for the past 8 years at Freedom Square under Brookdale Senior Living. I also run a freelance Illustration and entertainment company with LarsER Arts and Entertainment for the past 21 years. Don't get me wrong I am honored to be asked for advancement, but if I take on more responsibilities I will not be willing to commit to my own art business. I am thankful to my wonderful wife for making me understand this truth, and always encouraging me to be thankful for what I have :) Here is my latest Children's book Illustration for #Arniethechristmaspig and there will be pre ordering available soon!

No comments: