Friday, May 23, 2014

20th Artist anniversary, and a Digital Illustration Workshop

I have been in the freelance business over 20 years and the past  maybe 8 years I have been using digital media in my studio work. I have perfected a very traditional media look to my digital drawings and paintings. After talking with Jim Reinman with 4d Studios we have decided to offer a work shop on my technique in photoshop, and show some of my work, talk shop Etc. There will be snacks and drinks.  And maybe some light music (still looking into that)

Please call 4D Studios, LLC at 813-873-9400 
before June 7th, 2014 from 7-9pm
or you can email: info@4dstudiosllc.com 
(header: Digital Illustration Workshop)
It is $40 fee pre-paid amount 
(and for students there is %50 discount)

I am really hoping to have a great gathering of friends! if your not an artist still come and enjoy the art show. There will be snacks and beverages! Address is 2511 e. Swann Ave in Tampa,fl


I can mail you a flyer if you like, thank you for your support!


No comments: