Sunday, January 27, 2013

FREE Demo on Caricature Class with Lars

Hello,
I wanted to ask you for your help, I am trying to spread the word about my new Caricature class that I am putting on. Teaching is something I have a real passion for, so even if you don't live in my area please share for me on your social media pages! On this Monday on January 28th at 7pm at Largo Community Center, I will be putting on a Free Demonstration on how I will be teaching my  advanced Caricature Class. There will be free Coffee and Cookies available, So please try to come to Largo Community Center. 400 Alternate Keene Road in Largo Fl 33774. You will be able to sign up and pay that night, but please spread the word for me, it would be a great pre-42 year old birthday gift for me to see a big turn out! 
Thank You all so much and God bless!

Ps. Does anyone want to help me video record, or make a pod cast this Monday night, please let me know if you could help, Thank you!
To read more about my Class read my blog: http://larserarts.com/2013/01/caricature-classes-live-lars/
Pastedgraphic-1

Lars-Erik Robinson
Illustrator
, Caricaturist, Portraits, Entertainment

Tel: (727) 422-0668 
www.larserarts.com

1325647096


 
     
Contact me: 
Skype
 wildcraz
Meavatar_normal

Latest tweet: 
Just finished with Regular work, cleaning house, feeding family...now finaly back to my projects
Twitter_reply
 Reply 
Twitter_retweet

No comments: